Erin K. Bowles
Erin’s practice focuses on domestic and international patent prosecution in mechanical and electromechanical technologies. Her practice also includes post-grant proceedings. She has extensive experience representing clients in inter partes review proceedings from the perspective of both the petitioner and the patent owner.
Erin’s practice also includes design patents, freedom-to-operate opinions and license agreements. She has experience representing clients and protecting intellectual property rights in the automotive, consumer electronics, alternative energy, medical device, automotive technology, aviation technology, and consumer product industries, among others.
Tel (248) 226-2703
- J.D., Wayne State University Law School
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan
State Bar Licenses:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Federal Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Women Lawyer Association of Michigan