Frank A. Angileri
Frank is the Co-Chair of Brooks Kushman’s post grant proceedings practice. He works with clients to challenge or defend patents via the new administrative trial procedures created under the America Invents Act (AIA).
In addition to his post grant practice, Frank represents clients in intellectual property litigation matters in the mechanical and electrical arts. He serves as lead counsel for a wide variety of clients, from individuals to Fortune 500 Corporations, in the enforcement of patent, trademark, trade secret and copyright cases in Federal Courts nationwide, the Courts of Appeals for the Sixth and Federal Circuits, and the International Trade Commission.
Frank also serves on the firm’s management committee.
Tel (248) 226-2829
- J.D., University of Chicago
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan
State Bar Licenses:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association, Trade Secrets Committee
- Michigan Intellectual Property Inn of Court, Founding President 2012-2013
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Pro Bono Steering Committee