John E. Nemazi
John serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s patent prosecution group. His practice includes all aspects of domestic and foreign patent prosecution in the mechanical and electromechanical arts. He manages several global patent portfolios on behalf of his clients, and offers strategic advice on developing patent portfolios in foreign markets.
In addition to his strategic design counsel, John is also involved with the firm’s Post Grant Proceedings practice were he counsels clients regarding reexaminations, Inter Partes Review proceedings and Covered Business Method proceedings. He has served as counsel on over 15 proceedings.
Tel (248) 226-2730
- J.D., Detroit College of Law
- M.S., Business Administration, Wayne State University
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, GMI Engineering & Management Institute (now Kettering University)
State Bar Licenses:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Intellectual Property Owner’s Association
- Licensing Executive Society
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association