John P. Rondini
John is a Shareholder at Brooks Kushman. His practice focuses on intellectual property litigation, with a primary emphasis on software and electrical patent litigation. He has represented clients in the automotive, computer electronics, consumer products and medical device industries. John has entered appearances as trial counsel before multiple federal district courts throughout the country, including, California, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Texas.
John is a registered patent attorney authorized to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. He is a member of the firm’s post-grant proceedings practice and has represented clients as a petitioner and patent owner. His practice also includes patentability opinions and infringement investigations.
Tel (248) 226-2913
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Detroit Mercy
State Bar Licenses:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association