Marc is the Co-Chair of Brooks Kushman’s intellectual property litigation practice. He has successfully tried patent, trademark, trade secret and copyright cases in Federal Courts nationwide, the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, and the International Trade Commission.
Marc’s patent litigation practices focuses mostly on the mechanical, chemical and electrical arts. He has extensive experience within the automotive, internet and network technology, consumer products and medical device industries.
Marc’s current practice includes experience with Post-Grant Proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Marc is currently involved with several inter partes review proceedings at various stages as both the patent owner and petitioner.
Tel (248) 226-2949
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Notre Dame
State Bar Licenses:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association, Board of Directors