Sangeeta G. Shah
Sangeeta is the Co-Chair of Brooks Kushman’s Post Grant Practice Group. She leads teams to challenge and defend patents in AIA post-grant challenges. She works closely with clients in a variety of industries to provide client counseling and strategic prosecution guidance from a litigation perspective.
In addition to her post-grant practice, Sangeeta’s practice also includes patent portfolio consulting, patent litigation and patentability/infringement opinions. She represents several Fortune 500 clients for whom she provides strategic counseling and guidance on how to maximize the value of their global IP portfolio.
She has been instrumental in building the firm’s post-grant practice group. Sangeeta also serves on the Management Committee and as the firm’s Chief Diversity Officer.
Tel (248) 226-2740
- J.D., Wayne State University
- B.A., Chemistry and Economics, Kalamazoo College, cum laude
State Bar Licenses:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- American Chemical Society
- Detroit Chamber of Commerce
- Intellectual Property Owner’s Association – U.S. Post-Grant Patent Office Practice Committee
- Michigan Patent Law Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan